Here at Snowy River Belltown we are 100% committed to the health and safety of our staff and our customers. We ensure strict adherence to all measures established by the Governor’s guidance, the Department of Labor & Industries (L&I) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention: General Requirements and Prevention Ideas for Workplaces, and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations (DOH).
Accordingly we have adopted procedures and protocols to help provide you a safe yet fun experience with us. Please ask one of our team for a copy of our policy or download the full COVID-19 Policy here.
Here are just a few processes we have already implemented:
- We regularly monitor and implement CDC and State Health guidelines for best practices in protecting our staff and customers.
- We maintain an Excellent rating with the King County Health Dept.
- We provide PPE for our staff including gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and other cleaning gear.
- Our kitchen is cleaned continuously and wiped down before and after every order.
- All food is made to order to ensure freshness every time and refrigerated while not in use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations in the bar including at the door and in all bathrooms. Staff are required to sanitize regularly.
- Curbside pickup is available for takeout.
- Our tables are socially distanced to 6ft, cleaned constantly plus we will shortly offer outdoor seating at 50% capacity and socially distanced.
- Customers will be offered hand sanitizer when first seated and are encouraged to wear masks when not eating/drinking.
- Tables, chairs, bar tops, door handles, and all equipment is wiped down constantly using bleach.
- Staff are wearing gloves and masks and practice social distancing to other staff and where possible to customers.
- Air sanitizer machines are setup to constantly filter the air within the bar and restaurant areas to help remove airborne issues.
- Staff health checks are taken before they start any shifts. Any one not feeling well is supported to rest at home.
- Staff are trained about COVID-19 safety and correct procedures.
- We maintain a register of all guests for State Tracing purposes for a period of 30 days in the event of any COVID-19 tracing requirements.
Please stay safe and know that we take your health and safety very seriously.
We welcome any questions on our policy. These can be addressed to our COVID-19 supervisor at email@example.com or by calling us at (206) 485-7423.